In preparation for your first visit with our office, please bring the following:
- If you have insurance, please bring your cards. Please have the name and birth date of the primary subscriber of the insurance.
- Please bring a photo ID, such as a license.
- If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or provide written permission from a parent in order to be treated.
- If your insurance requires a co-pay, it will be collected at the time of service.
- Before your appointment, please fill out the new patient forms. These forms can be mailed to you or you may print them from this website. Bring the completed forms to your office visit.
- If your insurance carrier requires prior authorization or a referral, please make sure it is done prior to your visit. If you have questions, please contact your insurance carrier as they will know the particulars of your plan.
- Please arrive to our office 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so that you will have time to fill out any other needed forms.
- Please bring with you a list of your prescription medications including any dietary or herbal supplements and over the counter medications.
Online Patient Forms
For your convenience, you may download, print and fill out the following forms and bring them with you at your first office visit. If you are consulting about certain conditions there are specific informational forms that help us to take care of you. You may also update your HIPAA form at any time by printing and forwarding to our office. If you are transfering your records please print and fill out the record release form.
*These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click the Adobe logo to download.